This job might no longer be available.
Systems Administrator (Roll7)
1 month ago
Who We Are:
At Roll7, we create exciting and critically acclaimed video games - including the BAFTA-winning OlliOlli franchise. Innovation, freedom, and a real sense of fun are at the heart of everything we do, from creating award-winning original IPs to the everyday business of running our unique distributed workplace set-up.
Roll7 is a small and close-knit team. You are not just a cog in a giant system; your work and opinions fundamentally shape the games that we make. The health and wellbeing of the whole team is key to our success, and for that reason, we don’t do crunch - it just doesn’t work. Instead, we focus on realistic timeframes and clear communication within the team, allowing us to create great games we’re all proud of while maintaining a happy and healthy work-life balance. We believe that the best work is done when everyone is motivated by their own desire to make the best game they possibly can, and having fun doing it.
As a Systems Administrator, you will be a well-rounded IT professional and a key member of Roll7’s Global Support team.
You will leverage your strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of Windows OS, Office 365, Networking, and application deployment procedures via SCCM and AirWatch.
Additionally, having you will bring a high motivation for looking at areas of opportunity for improving process through automation and helping the team decrease repeatable incidents.
What You’ll Take On
- Primary contact for technical operations and support of all production and development environments for a fully remote and globally dispersed team
- Must work jointly with development groups to assess their support needs to identify and deliver the resources required to meet ambitious goals
- Collaborate closely with project partners to establish a detailed understanding of game development workflows and related event dates to deliver accurate support
- Ensure all client requests and operational problems are update/resolved within a timely manner
- Assist with offsite events including setup, event support, and teardown
- Passionate about delivering outstanding client experience and support
- Inquisitiveness and ambition towards looking for opportunities to automate and improve service delivery
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to change priorities on the fly
- Assist with employee on-boarding ensuring new staff is ready to work on day one
- Maintain inventory/asset management for company provided equipment and software
- Assist with audio/visual hardware setup and break down, along with conference rooms and video conferences
- Able to work independently and respond promptly is vital, sometimes including after hours and on weekends. Reachable by mobile in the event of an emergency
What You Bring
- 3-5 years’ experience with the MacOS, Windows, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange, TCP/IP based networks (including DHCP, DNS, etc.), installation and maintenance of workstations and infrastructure hardware
- Experience supporting Google Workspace and G-Suite products
- Operating System configuration, management, and support for desktop/laptop and server
- Network: Experience implementing, managing, and troubleshooting network devices and infrastructure
- Experience using Okta or similar SAML and Two-Factor Authentication solutions
- Familiar with using SCCM for Desktop OS deployment and software management
- AirWatch/Intelligent Hub or equivalent Mobile Device Management experience
- Computer Hardware: Desktops, Laptops, Mobile devices, tablets, and a wide variety of devices and peripherals
- Games Consoles: A good knowledge of current gen and past consoles (Xbox Series, PS5, Nintendo Switch, PC) is vital. Any knowledge of development kits is a plus
- Productivity Tools: MS Office, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype), Slack
- Remote Work Solutions: VPN, VDI (Horizon View)
- Storage: Solid understanding of both local and NAS based technologies (Netapp, Nutanix) as well as cloud-based solutions (Dropbox)
- Security: Solid grasp of security standards and methodologies
- PowerShell and scripting experience
- ServiceNow or equivalent helpdesk ticket system experience
- Superb communication, team skills, and proactive communicator with customer service demeanor and focus on delivering excellent end-user experience.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting
- Ability to communicate effectively with end users to successfully resolve queries and problems and translate technical information and jargon for a non-technical audience
- A deep desire to learn and contribute to the creation of new games.
- Contribute to a culture of curiosity, empathy and mutual respect.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.