This job might no longer be available.
Systems Administrator #1214
14 days ago
Please note that vaccination is not considered to be fully in effect until 14 days after the 2nd shot. There is also a 3-4 week waiting period between the 1st and 2nd shot.
Contract Length: 18 months
Work Location: Remote
Work Hours: Fulltime
We are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join our client's team. An ideal candidate will have a wide range of IT knowledge and experience. In this role, you will support a game studio as part of the Engineering team working on the their game franchise. If you are eager to strengthen your capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
- Configure monitoring and alerting for Azure and on-prem infrastructure and services
- Implement, optimize, maintain, analyze performance, proactively troubleshoot, and continually improve a variety of Azure and on-prem infrastructure and services. Examples (but not limited to):
- Enterprise Storage
- Azure resources (VMs, NSGs, vNETs, Enterprise Apps, Key vaults, Firewalls, etc.)
- Active Directory, AAD, Office 365
- SQL Server
- Basic Linux troubleshooting
- Create clear and succinct technical documentation
- Participate in and serve as escalation point in a 24/7 on call rotation at least one (1) week per month.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 2+ years of experience with troubleshooting core infrastructure technologies including on prem servers, virtualization, storage, networking, cloud technologies, Active Directory / AAD.
- Experience with OS performance tuning, troubleshooting, and analyzing log files within a windows based environment
- Proficient with PowerShell scripting and automation
- Knowledge of common application protocols like DNS, LDAP, SNMP, DHCP, NTP
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem resolution and analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced environment
- Proficient with deploying and securing resources in Azure Ability to create and maintain clear and concise documentation
- Perforce experience
- SQL Experience
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
401k (3% matching)
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.