1 day ago
GSN Games is looking for a System Administrator to join our team in Bengaluru!
About the IT Team:
The GSN Games IT team provides hardware and software support to employees in offices spread across the globe. With all offices collaborating together our employees rely heavily on video conferencing and collaboration tools. The IT team strives to deliver excellent support to provide the best experience possible. We keep up with the latest technology and trends to provide top notch service to all of GSN Games.
What You’ll Do:
- Handling IT ongoing assets-Issuing, updating, auditing and managing the inventory
- Troubleshooting tier 1 and 2 end user issues related to laptop/mobile devices/desktops/network/IT infrastructure setup.
- Logging calls and Handling Hardware and software problems & installation.
- OS installation and maintenance Windows and MAC OSX.
- Antivirus updating.
- Security and service patch’s applying on to client systems.
- Client data backup and recovery.
- Auditing systems/network devices on regular basis.
- Basic network knowledge on OSI and TCP/IP.
- Flexible to extend shift hours and working in weekends during maintenance window.
- Carrying our maintainance everyday on all meeting rooms to make sure 100% IT up time.
- Creating and maintaining documents on regular basis.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Should have completed Apple OSX/MCSA or CCNA course.
- Should be a Graduate / Diploma holder.
- Should have excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to deal with users at all levels in an organization.
- Should have Good attitude and end user handling /coordination Skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to logically prioritize tasks and schedule work accordingly.
- Strong motivation to learn new technologies.
- Clear All the assessment as per schedule.