Supply Chain Coordinator - Fixed-term contract (W/M/NB)
13 days ago
Our central Operations team is responsible for the logistic activity for B2B and B2C activity in multiple EMEA countries. We consider ourselves a service-oriented department where the satisfaction of our customers (both B2C and B2B) is considered our key performance.
Within this team we are looking for a Junior Supply Chain Coordinator to support the team as temporary replacement of one of our team members.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will assist the central Operations team (consists of a Supply Chain Coordinator and the Senior Operations Manager) who are responsible for several EMEA territories in their daily tasks.
You will be one of the 3 logistics point of contacts. The central and local interlocutors and warehouses will contact you for all kinds of logistical matters.
In short your main responsibilities are:
- Monitor and follow up inbound and outbound shipments for B2B and B2C for specific EMEA territories
- Spot and solve logistic problems by closely collaborating with team members, warehouses, and Ubisoft central and local teams.
- Monitor daily transactions and report issues
- Respond to issues and answer questions regarding supply chain for/to the respective entities.
- Place Purchase Orders
- Help execute and plan future new releases
- Execute supply chain daily tasks upon request of Supply Chain Coordinator and Senior Operations Manager
Every problem has its solution; you are convinced of it and it does not scare you! You are therefore able to work independently on solving issues, all in an international environment and constantly evolving.
- You are fluent at English in speaking and writing
- Excel and Outlook have no secrets for you!
- Preferably have a background in Supply Chain, (Back office Logistics a prerequisite)
- Autonomous, organized, you have very good interpersonal skills and have a taste for excellence
- Open in your (“international”) communication
- You are proactive and act proactively in problem situations
- Experience working with an ERP is a prerequisite
6-month fixed-term contract
This position is based in Saint-Mandé (Métro St Mandé - line 1 / RER Chateau De Vincennes - line A).
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.