Supervisor, HD Customer Support
3 months ago
Ubisoft is composed of over 16,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft Customer Relationship Center takes care of assisting gamers and is in-line with Ubisoft’s mission: “Player First”.
Under supervision by the Customer Support Manager, and in tandem with the Operations Manager, the Customer Support Team Supervisor is responsible for all customer-facing support activity on webmail and live chat channels for Ubisoft products on PC and consoles. This role will provide Team Leads with tools and guidance to support their customer facing teams. The Customer Support Manager is also responsible for promptly communicating relevant information to management, leads, and customer-facing agents.
Flexible work timings
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Regularly observe and coach Team Leads on their assigned shift regarding their performance
- Proactively and reactively determine solutions regarding agent morale and performance, and all other possible risks to business interests
- Schedule and prioritize additional work tasks for Team Leads as the need arises
- Utilize data, observations, and reports to track and evaluate performance of their team members
- Facilitate strong information flow through regular team meetings and one-on-ones with Manager/Director
- Ensure business needs are met by providing guidance and direction to team members through collaboration with Team Leads
- Act as backup for Time card approval and HRTB requests for all permanent and seasonal/contract agents assigned to their team (Leads and Managers as appropriate)
- Remain abreast of current trends and issues in order to direct agent inquiries and provide support.
- Complete tasks as assigned by Manager/Director
Supervises Leads in the Customer Support Department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Responsibilities include interviewing new candidates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or
- One year equivalent/applicable experience in addition to experience requirement
- 2 years team leadership/supervisory experience, and
- 1 year customer support/contact center, or
- 3 years customer support/contact center