Studio Recruiter - Hybrid or On Site
14 days ago
Studio Wildcard - Redmond, WA or Remote
We're Studio Wildcard, developers of the smash indie hit ARK: Survival Evolved -- one of the most popular and original video games in recent years. Despite our massive success, we've been able to stay independent, so that we can steer our own future in games and beyond. There's never been a better time for you to join this adventure and help us build ARK II, the next chapter of our original hit franchise! We're expanding and updating many of the ARK community's most beloved features, while taking full advantage of the latest tools and technologies. And now we're searching for an exceptionally talented and passionate Studio Recruiter who can work with our development leads to identify, attract, and recruit qualified candidates to join our team!
- Collaborate with hiring managers and development leads to ensure our development needs and goals are met
- Foster relationships with schools, universities, and other recruiting programs to identify talent for Studio Wildcard
- Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews
- Assist with the onboarding of newly hired employees and contractors.
- Improve our recruitment process and candidate experience
- 1-3 years of experience working in the game or tech industry as a recruiter
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Tools like Bamboo HR & LinkedIn
- Experience speaking with and assessing candidates’ skills and qualifications
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of communication platforms like LinkedIn, Slack, Google Suite, etc.
About Studio Wildcard
Studio Wildcard was founded in 2014 by industry veterans Jeremy Stieglitz and Jesse Rapczak, with the mission of bringing AAA quality to ambitious indie productions designed for core gamers. With countless years of combined industry experience across multiple independent and studio-backed titles, Wildcard's core team continues to grow, with offices in Redmond, WA and Gainesville, FL including distributed team members across multiple continents.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wildcard is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations or ordinances. If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations due to disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position vary based on a variety of factors, which include: (but aren't limited to) skills, competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. Each pay range is only relevant to those residing in WA state and can vary based on geographical location.
We pay 100% of all premiums for the employee and discounted rates for dependent premiums. Our coverage includes Medical (5 different plans to choose from), Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) option, 100% covered Parental Leave, PTO, Paid Holidays, Unlimited Sick Time, and FSA/ HSA options
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.