Studio Production Director (f/m/d)
13 days ago
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Studio Production Director is responsible for supporting and challenging the Producers to constantly improve and maximize the conditions for both gaming, platforms and technology projects in the studio.
Further responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Definition of best production processes and methods to reach the expected profitability, quality and deadline targets.
- Creation and implementation of the Studio production strategy for short/medium/long term
- Core team recruitment and monitoring
- Internal production audits:
- Assess the situation of projects on a regular basis
- Facilitate knowledge sharing both internally and externally
- As a key member of the Ubisoft Blue Byte Board of Directors you will support the MD in evolving the Studio culture
- Be a strategic partner to HR to support the career evolution of Düsseldorf’s Development staff and help to determine how make our employees fit for the future keeping in mind our strategic product portfolio.
- Work with MD and Operations Director to determine best practices across the studio.
- Bring synergies between German studios to life.
- Degree in Project Management/Administration or equivalent industry experience
- Expert knowledge of project management methods in game development
- The ability to collaborate with and flexibly create and modify workloads for multiple teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent self-organization and self-motivation abilities
- Shipped multiple AAA games
- Passion for games and strong knowledge of the gaming industry
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the opportunity to demonstrate personal initiative. If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, please apply via our career portal.
The application should include your resume, portfolio and cover letter detailing your earliest starting date, salary expectations and motivation.
For further information please check bluebyte.ubisoft.com and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Luise-Rainer Str. 7
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Beyond Good & Evil 2", "Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
Due to continued sustainable growth at Ubisoft Düsseldorf, we are now accepting applications for a suitably qualified and motivated Studio Production Director (f/m/d) to create and implement production strategies to ensure successful delivery of projects across the studio.