This job might no longer be available.
Studio Operations Coordinator
Halifax NS ca
3 months ago
Ubisoft Halifax is searching for a Super-Hero to act as our Studio Operations Coordinator within our growing Waterfront Studio! The successful candidate will be an organized and resourceful individual, capable of undertaking the day-to-day operations of our studio as well as assisting the Management Team with a wide variety of operations and activities.
If you strive to find creative solutions, a desire to learn, and an eagerness to join an innovative team, Ubisoft Halifax is the place for you!
The Studio Operations Coordinator will work closely with the HR Manager and Studio Manager to schedule, organize, and execute a variety of studio operations, events, social media, and client facing activities. The Studio Operations Coordinator will also work with the IT Manager to help facilitate purchasing/billing.
- Act as the main point of contact for in-person inquiries, visitor meetings and phone calls for the Studio.
- Will be point of contact and liaison with building management.
- Maintain public facing spaces in a presentable manner.
- Order office supplies, organize purchase receipts, and plan for future resource needs of the Studio.
- Book travel arrangements as needed by members of the Production/Management Team.
- Facilitate and organize both internal and external events.
- Frequently update and maintain a wide variety of internal databases, web pages, and proprietary software;
- Assist the HR and IT departments with studio operations as required.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as needed.
- Create/order studio-specific promotional materials such as business cards, branding goods and project specific paraphernalia.
- Be the main point of contact and coordinate all external outreach of targeted community events, Ubisoft Halifax affiliated conventions;
- Take ownership of external communication of the studio, while working with the HR Department in developing communication plans and implementation strategies.
- Complete other general office management duties as required, always working closely with the HR Manager and Studio Manager.
- 2 Years of Administrative assistance or Office Admin experience;
- A strong working knowledge of Office Management systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PP, Excel, etc.)
- Prior experience in file management or Share-Point considered an asset.
- Prior experience in Social Media Management highly valued.
- Effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills required.
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills;
- Accustomed to working within a fast-paced creative environment is a big plus.
- A demonstrated passion for Video Games and a sense of humor!
- Certificate/Degree in Office Administration (or applicable) considered an asset!
- Applicable experiences will be considered.
What can we offer you!
• Competitive salary scale.
• Additional paid time off over Christmas Season.
• Affordable Gym membership.
• Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision care.
• Flexible Work Hours to provide a healthy work/life balance.
• Summer months bring ‘Summer Fridays’.
• An international and diverse team.
Ubisoft Halifax is the newest Ubisoft Studio to take on the growing Mobile Game Market. As Ubisoft's first exclusively Mobile studio, our focus surrounds itself on originality and functionality. Creating new projects and developing Flagship Ubisoft IP’s. Our position on the tip of the East Coast is strategic in terms of studio efficiency (closest to European and American Time zones), and creativity (biggest game hub east of Montreal).
Halifax is to Canada, what Boston is to the States; a founding City full of forts, historic landmarks and award winning modern architecture. Being a city with three University’s, Halifax boasts tons of nightlife, world class restaurants, and for the outdoors types; unparalleled yet affordable outdoor adventures.
We are located in the Heart of the City in the historic and iconic Keiths Brewery Market overlooking the waterfront. Come summer we work a little more each day so we can take Friday afternoon's off, allowing us to soak up the sun as we stroll the boardwalk and have a beer at one of the many cafes lining the iconic Halifax Harbour. We strive to make sure our employees have a good life and work balance, and are able to enjoy everything this province has to offer.
Please submit the following Ubisoft website
• Cover letter including salary expectations and Current CV / Resume