Studio Development Manager - Central Production
17 days ago
Founded in 2012 by a group of creative and management veterans with years of industry experience, Firesprite is a visionary game development studio based in the heart of Liverpool’s vibrant game development hub with over 200 team members.
Creating a number of showcase games for PlayStation console and peripheral launches over the years, Firesprite’s core focus is developing innovative and memorable experiences for players on cutting edge gaming hardware. At Firesprite, the end player experience always comes first and the team is passionate about how to best combine the disciplines of design, art and code to deliver games that surprise and delight.
A visionary game development studio founded in 2012, Firesprite builds innovative showcase titles for PlayStation platforms as part of the PlayStation Studios family.
Would you enjoy the freedom to create AAA games working from anywhere in the UK, including our Liverpool studio?
Due to studio growth and increased projects in production, we are looking for a Studio Development Manager to join our Studio Production Team.
Working with other Studio Development Managers, you will support the discipline directors, and project development teams, through improving production processes, helping to manage reporting across the studio portfolio of projects, supporting the management of central teams and working as a liaison between operations and project development teams.
In addition, you’ll work with studio production to assist and support the team on various internal projects.
- Assisting Studio Production in the development and roll out of production processes
- Reporting progress of projects to studio management and external partners
- Work with the Studio Production team to run the project gates process
- Supporting improvement projects across the studio
- Support with the management of studio resources
- Develop excellent relationships with project teams and stakeholders
- Championing a positive and energetic team culture
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience using MS Office packages
- An appreciation of change management
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to handle large amounts of requests and parallel work-streams
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organisation
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge of project management practices (Agile, Prince2 etc)
- Knowledge of Confluence for documentation
- Experience of Jira & Perforce useful but not essential
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Firesprite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, with a commitment to a culture of inclusion and mutual respect for all employees from every walk of life, reflecting the community we make games for. We welcome and encourage applications from all suitable applicants regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.