Strategy and Operations Analyst
9 months ago
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do as a Strategy and Operations Analyst at Social Point?
- Analyze current processes, tools and management systems in order to drive continuous improvement and efficiency across the whole business.
- Bring market knowledge to the company: analysis and follow-up of market and competitors performance
- Market Benchmarks: comparable analysis between Social-Point games performance and close competitors
- Internal consultancy: support in the formulation of strategic initiatives and their corresponding actionable plans
- Business Performance analysis: check internal KPIs
- Top management support: prepare reporting and other presentation materials
This is you
- Recently graduated in Engineering and/or Economics or Masters degree. Excellent academic achievements.
- Minimum 6 months of internship experience, preferably in top consulting firm, Investment Banking company or tech company
- High level of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English.
You also have
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent cross-group and team-work collaboration
- Analytical and creative in developing hypotheses
- Energetic and strong business sense person
- Strong presentation skills
- Organized and extremely detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive and proactive attitude, flexible and self-motivated professional
- … and a passion for the Mobile video game market!
What we offer you:
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team!
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, here’s what’s more:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!