As the Strategic Sourcing Manager, you will form part of our Indirect Global Strategic Sourcing team. You will bring indirect sourcing experience and a passion for sourcing the best products and services, with the best suppliers keeping cost and operating expenses low.
You will be part of a team responsible for continuing the building out of the indirect sourcing function including policy deployment, driving organisational change, sourcing internal spend and usage data and creating the most efficient and effective indirect sourcing projects around the Aristocrat infrastructure.
You will do this by:
- Driving effective contracts and entering supplier negotiations that better benefit Aristocrat both in cost and service offerings as well as streamlining the tools and processes we utilise
- Drive effective and efficient global indirect sourcing projects to lower the operating expense of the company at all levels
- Manage and execute contract agreements consistent with our Sourcing guidelines and compliance to agreement
- Direct process and strategy for complex request bid packages and proposals (RFQ, RFI, RFP)
- Drive insight and regular reporting cadence on all key indirect
- Reconcile open purchase orders, follow up on delivery dates, PO closure, ensure processing of AP actions including invoice payment
- Manage a series of indirect spend category projects
- Manage and execute long form contracts as well as flow Purchase Order requirements to indirect buyers for execution on time ensuring key contractual flow-downs are documented
We are looking for an experienced indirect sourcing professional, you thrive in an ever-changing environment and are curious by nature. This curiosity will see you embrace continuous improvement and change.