This job might no longer be available.
Staffing Specialist (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
6 months ago
The Staffing Specialist (STSP) supports the project teams by working out sustainable and efficient staffing solutions, in close collaboration with the HR Business Partners, the producers, and the technical leads.
- Monitoring of the studio`s staff allocation
- Approving staff request tickets and administrating the staff request tool
- Proposing sustainable staffing measures and owning the process information flow
- Planning and hosting of regular update meetings with various stakeholders across production, technical disciplines and HR.
- Collaborating in staffing related projects
- Successful finalized studies (IHK or university) with a focus in HR management or comprehensive studies in company administration and organization
- Hands-on HR staffing experience, knowing all relevant HR processes
- Strong service provider mindset
- Good communication and speaking skills
- Willingness to learn many details about all production areas
- A basic understanding of production processes. Ideally in the entertainment, technology, consumer goods or services industry
- Good understanding of human capital management and staffing processes
- Background in temporary staffing agency is welcome, yet not mandatory
- Highly self-motivated and self-organized
- Strong interest in working in a dynamic and creative environment
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Good knowledge of Excel and data visualization tools
- Knowledge in Jira is a plus
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Luise-Rainer Str. 7
Geschäftsführer: Yves Guillemot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB Nr. 51772
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German studios in Mainz, Düsseldorf and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Anno”, “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", James Cameron's "Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", “Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers” and many more.