Staff TechOps Engineer - Activision Blizzard Media
2 months ago
Job Title:Staff TechOps Engineer - Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is a rapidly growing business built to connect brands with our 350M + global player base across Activision, Blizzard and King.
We create premium, innovative advertising experiences for world- class casual mobile games like King's Candy Crush Saga. Looking ahead, we plan to launch advertising across the Activision Blizzard portfolio, including high growth areas like eSports. This is an exciting time to join this growing business.
We are hiring a Staff Technical Operations Engineer in our Ads Engineering team, empowering cutting edge advertising technologies to create the next generation of our Ads Platform.
- Own and drive tactical prioritization of incidents from inception to resolution
- Serve as point of contact for key business stakeholder management and communication
- Serve as project management and maintain full lifecycle ownership of P1 incidents
- Serve as an escalation point for Ad Operations issues
- Diagnosis of ad monetization incidents and delegation to most appropriate team
- Experience triaging Ad Tech Environments
- Experience establishing KPIs for monitoring solutions and systems performance
- Experience in leading incident management processes in a technology organization
- Exceptional ability to communicate technical details to a broad range of business stakeholders
- Experience working as a key member of a globally distributed operations team with a dynamic global user base
About Activision and Our Family of Brands
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Activision develops, distributes, and publishes deeply immersive interactive entertainment for gaming consoles, mobile and tablet platforms, and PCs, including blockbuster franchises like Call of Duty® and Skylanders®.
Blizzard Entertainment develops, distributes and publishes some of the most iconic entertainment experiences in gaming, such as World of Warcraft®, StarCraft®, Diablo®, Hearthstone®, and Heroes of the Storm™, for PCs, mobile and tablet platforms, and consoles.
King Digital Entertainment creates leading interactive entertainment for the mobile world. With more than 200 fun titles, King's franchises include Candy Crush ®, Farm Heroes®, Pet Rescue®, and Bubble Witch®.