Sr. User Acquisition Specialist
28 days ago
Job Title:Sr. User Acquisition Specialist
Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers worldwide.
We’re looking for an Sr. UA Specialist to join our mobile user acquisition team in Irvine, CA to support our global user acquisition and retargeting campaigns in mobile platforms. As you would expect we work closely with all the key platforms in the user acquisition space (Meta Ads, Snap, TikTok, Google Ads, Unity Ads, Ironsource, etc.) and are continuously looking to see how we can further grow and expand these areas. You’ll get support from an experienced team and there will be encouragement to use the latest ad tech and techniques and a willingness to always test new things.
· Planning & Live Ops
· Planning and creation of mobile marketing campaigns
· Collaborating internally with different stakeholders (Creative, Analytics, Product Management, Branding and Product Marketing, etc.), including but not limited to budget planning, KPI setting, game onboarding funnel, and creative testing
· Managing and monitoring campaign budgets
· Reporting on campaign performance, including reviewing UA results in the context of overall game performance and business metrics
· Analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns and optimizing accordingly to meet KPIs
· Developing optimization strategies with teams that provide the company with a competitive advantage
· Partnerships & Industry Trends
· Focusing on innovation and testing to explore areas of potential in marketing campaigns
· Researching new opportunities in the mobile user acquisition scene
· Developing and managing relationships with key partners to support growth initiatives
· Conducting market research and analysis
· At least 3+ years of experience in a similar role (including user acquisition using app event & value optimization goals) with proven success
· Familiar with MMPs such as AppsFlyer, Adjust, etc
Knowledge & Skills
· Good presentation skills with the ability to simplify complex problems and data sets to develop data-led stories to influence stakeholders
· Clear understanding of player personas, motivations, mobile conversion funnel and player lifecycle is essential
· Strong proficiency with Excel is required
· Great communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate with both business and technical teams as well as management effectively
· Analytically minded with the ability to granularly analyze complex data and make clear strategic recommendations
· Entrepreneurial spirit of taking ownership and driving results with the ability to conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed goals
· Exceptionally motivated, passionate with an ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, result-oriented environment
· App store optimization and custom product page experience is a plus
Knowledge & Skills
· Beginner/Intermediate level SQL and Python is a big plus
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
At Blizzard Entertainment, we pour our hearts and souls into everything we create. Best known for iconic video game universes including Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, and StarCraft, we’ve been creating genre-defining games for millions of players around the world for more than 30 years. We’re on a quest: bring our dreams to life and craft the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Hard work, iteration and polish go into the Blizzard “secret recipe,” but the most important ingredients come from talented people who share our vision. If that sounds like you, join us.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $72,720.00 - $134,460.00 Annual. These values reflect the expected base pay range of new hires across all U.S. locations. Ultimately, your specific range and offer will be based on several factors, including relevant experience, performance, and work location. Your Talent Professional can share this role’s range details for your local geography during the hiring process. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.