13 days ago
• Leads and delivers new hire, project specific and ongoing training with emphasis on project specific content to support our customers.
• Maintains a high success of successful new hires/graduates as demonstrated via the project’s expected key performance indicators.
• Partners with the Client, Project Operations & Global L&D Team to conduct necessary Training Needs Analysis, courseware design & development, program implementation and evaluation.
• Owns, manages and evaluates the current learning curriculum and roadmap and applies impactful changes as needed.
• Works with team members in the continued development of associates to reach optimal performance.
• Analyzes program KPIs and proposes mitigating learning initiatives based on identified root causes.
• Conducts ongoing refresher and cross training sessions in critical areas as identified.
• Remains knowledgeable on project information through the project’s knowledgebase.
• Coordinates training schedules with the Client, Project Operations on site accurately and in a timely manner.
• Administers written or online exams to trainees to evaluate learning and and to evaluate learning and future actions (re-direction, re- training, etc.)
• Recommends short and long term training strategies for the improvement of training quality
• Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years instructing in an adult learning environment preferably in the call center, IT or related industry.
• Proven track record of leading training programs in high complexity accounts or programs.
• Preferably with knowledge in LMS
• Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast paced environment.
• Hands on and a Team Player - while being able to work independently and proactively under duress.
• Strong ability to mentor and coach.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and facilitation skills.
• Exceptional motivational, interpersonal and service oriented approach.
• Proven leadership skills.
• Proven track record in task completion and attendance reliability.
• Strong analytical capabilities - to understand performance gaps through data analysis.
• Ability to display empathy and is able to get along well with different personalities and to work well with small and global teams.
• Must have professionalism, passion to succeed, and a motivation to reach higher goals.
• Strong analytical skills – knowledge with RCA and can build reports