This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Palo Alto, CA
8 months ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
As a Talent Acquisition org, we are experts in team building. Partnering directly with product and engineering leadership, Talent Acquisition develops hiring strategy and ensures MZ can meet its goals. The Senior Technical Recruiter will work across disciplines at varying levels of seniority, focusing largely on roles within Engineering, Data Science, and Product Management. The Senior Technical Recruiter must be highly proficient in candidate generation and sourcing, and be able to deliver quality talent with minimal lead time. This role is ideal for a process-oriented individual that is able to manage a high volume of requisitions without sacrificing candidate experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Source and screen qualified candidates by leveraging internet job boards, employee referrals, search engines, and web resume mining techniques
- Effectively manage relationships and provide top tier service to multiple Hiring Managers simultaneously
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process; set expectations, provide thoughtful feedback, negotiate and close all offers
- Become a domain expert in ad tech and gaming industry trends
- Provide regular status updates to Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers on recruitment for open positions
- Proactively develop pools of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Maintain relationships with industry partners and leaders
- Schedule in-person and phone interviews across multiple time zones
- Maintain various recruitment tracking and reports, and enhance existing reports where applicable
- Fully and accurately utilize our applicant tracking system and proprietary databases
- Contribute to the development of new talent initiatives, building supporting documentation when necessary
Your background and who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 8+ years of experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record recruiting and filling engineering roles at varying levels of seniority
- Well versed in dynamic business environments, you are comfortable with change and drive partnerships with human resources, client groups, and internal stakeholders to react quickly to change
- Practiced experience developing consultative relationships with Hiring Managers
- Desire to mentor less experienced members of the Talent team
- Organized and process oriented approach to staffing
- Solid experience with applicant tracking systems
- Mastery of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills
- Superior strategic thinking and solid analytical skills
- Prior experience recruiting engineers for gaming or ad tech industries
- Passion for games and the teams that make them!
- Knowledge of CS fundamentals, SDLC, and ability to apply that knowledge to candidate screening
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.