Sr. Technical Recruiter (Contract)
San Francisco, CA
9 days ago
The Talent Acquisition Team at Take-Two Interactive is looking for an experienced Contract Technical Recruiter to help identify top talent for one of its newest teams, Direct to Consumer. The focus in this role will be to drive the full life cycle recruiting process for engineering, QA, design, product, and operations roles in the San Francisco Bay area and Vancouver, BC.
As a Sr.Tech Recruiter, you will be at the forefront of building, delivering, and driving talent strategies for one of the most successful video game publishers in the industry. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who has a real passion for finding & hiring amazing talent and values collaboration, innovation, and creativity. This is a long term contract opportunity that can work remotely from San Francisco Bay Area, Vancouver, BC, or Seattle, WA.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting experience across all levels within T2’s Direct to Consumer Group.
- Act as a trusted business partner to advise on recruiting strategies & best practices to attract, source, screen, and hire a diverse talent pool for a variety of roles across the organization
- Create and implement unique sourcing strategies that target diverse talent pools through research, social media, niche sites, Boolean searches, networking events, and/or cold calls
- Maintain various recruitment metrics and reports as a way to keep clients and recruiting team abreast of ongoing recruiting activity
- Build and manage relationships with candidates and hiring managers, prioritizing a positive candidate and hiring manager experience, while building targeted candidate pipelines that support immediate and future hiring goals.
- Work in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they are making the best hiring decisions possible.
- Stay abreast of industry & market trends, best practices and how that effects attracting the right talent for the organization
- Participate in special projects and various recruiting initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree + a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience, executing full-life cycle recruiting, preferably in gaming, entertainment, technology or other relatable industries or equivalent in work experience.
- 3+ years experience recruiting for engineers, product managers, and other highly specialized technical and creative roles
- Corporate or mix of agency and corporate experience is preferred
- Well versed in recruiting highly technical talent in The Bay Area and Vancouver.
- Able to build healthy relationships with Hiring Managers, peers, and cross functional teams
- Passion for recruiting and demonstrates curiosity for staying on top of current trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage high volume full life cycle recruiting activities and utilize a robust tool kit sourcing strategies to attract diverse talent pools of active & passive candidates.
- Ability to assess candidate’s skills/qualifications and attributes in order to make the appropriate hiring recommendations
- A clear communicator that can promote a positive working environment and trust across our team, through openness and transparency.
- You have the ability to manage through change and work independently
- A good judge of character with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- A desire and ability to hit the ground running
- Experience using Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking systems