This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Technical Program Manager
2 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch IT is searching for a Technical Program Manager to support our Identity Management program and other internal projects. This role encompasses managing both large and small-scale technical projects and will require developing partnerships across other departments as well as with other Business Units .
- Lead major internal programs to a successful implementation and closure
- Provide project status reports, weekly/monthly/quarterly and contribute to annual budget and resource planning and tracking
- Expand knowledge for how Twitch business(es) operate to more effectively manage projects
- Evaluate and propose new technologies and applications to enable the management, tracking, and publication of project information accurate and consistent
- Implement metrics and establish Portfolio, Budget, and Project measurements
- Implement a communication schedule to keep all team members and business owners well-informed during all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Coordinate regular planning sessions between leadership, stakeholders , and IT to ensure agreement to strategic and operational plans
- Manage essential deliverables including requirements, project plans, deployment criteria, and measurement of success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and leadership capabilities
- Worked across a diverse user-base
- Comprehensive Program or Product Management skills
- Technical background in the Software Development lifecycle, including Agile Scrum methodologies
- Experience managing and implementing identity management solutions
- Skills to develop partnerships across a diverse set of users, owners, and executives
- Have knowledge of Okta, AWS, Authentication/Authorization, and Google Workspace
- Experience in data analysis, metrics tracking, and OKI documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (CIS/MIS) or Business degree
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.