Senior Systems Engineer - Directory & Unified Communications
7 months ago
WHO WE ARE:
Take Two Interactive Software, Inc. is currently hiring a Senior Systems Engineer. The Engineer in this role will have the opportunity to work with groundbreaking technologies and a highly-skilled team in designing, implementing, administering IT directory/IAM, messaging, and related solutions for our growing business.
This position will be a part of our Directory and Unified Communications team. We are responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the core directory and communications service infrastructure which includes major systems such as Office 365, Google Workplace, Active Directory, Okta, Microsoft Exchange, Proofpoint, and Zoom. This role is part of a highly distributed global enterprise organization that provides core services and support for the business and all of the game studios in the Take-Two family. We are constantly pushing the limits of technology and aim to continuously drive improvements in efficiency, security, and the overall quality of our services.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON:
- Administration and deep-dive troubleshooting of underlying core service systems.
- Working independently by owning, prioritizing, and communicating issues and tasks with minimal guidance.
- Writing sophisticated PowerShell scripts to drive efficiency.
- Researching, designing, and implementing enterprise-level standards for corporate directory and messaging.
- Integrating approved technology and systems into infrastructure designs.
- Providing Tier 3 support and serving as contact point for Tier 2 support, providing mentorship/direction in troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Providing training to other IT professionals.
- Participating in the team’s on-call rotation in a 24x7 support role for critical issues.
- Writing engineering documentation, how-to guides, root-cause analyses, and technical proposals.
- Presenting technical concepts clearly to a non-technical audience, including colleagues and clients.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 7+ years of hands on administrative and design experience in Microsoft technologies.
- Outstanding PowerShell scripting with knowledge in REST API. We will request script samples via GitHub.
- Expert knowledge on Exchange 2016 and Exchange Online.
- Strong experience and knowledge of e-mail edge security systems such as Mimecast, Proofpoint, or similar, as well as understanding of e-mail-related DNS authentication mechanisms (DMARC/ARC/DKIM/SPF).
- Working understanding of Active Directory architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, directory replication, sites and services, group policy, security, schema, RBAC).
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Azure.
- A general understanding of Google cloud technologies such Google Workplace (G Suite).
- A working knowledge of core services such as DFS, DFS-R, DNS, and DHCP.
- Expert-level troubleshooting abilities and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and follow through on opportunities for increased efficiency.
- Deep experience of core infrastructure technologies such as storage, network, database, and virtualization.
- Superb communication skills to keep things moving and ensure the comprehensive and timely delivery of solutions in our fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and rapidly deliver high-quality results.
- Experience with Proofpoint Protection Server and associated cloud products (TAP/TRAP/EFD) is preferred.
- Experience with an enterprise automation/orchestration platform such as ServiceNow.
- Familiarity with source control systems.
- Familiarity with agile methodology.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work hard, play hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.