This job might no longer be available.
Sr Software Engineer
18 days ago
SummaryWe are looking for a seasoned .Net Developer who can work in collaboration with Global Systems Studio Directors, Delivery Managers, Team Leads, Product Owners/Market teams, HR in execution of Business plans/strategy; embed change into day-to-day working practice and organization culture so as to build a performance-oriented organization.
You will be working as part of team responsible for building and maintaining systems focusing on Oasis Loyalty product suite and closely integrated with Oasis which enables the core Systems business.
You will be responsible for developing new product features and execute product roadmap which will be the key for our global business growth and build and mentor a high-performance winning team and culture.
You will get an opportunity to take complete ownership of the product development and quality. You will also be a part of a truly exciting, open, fun yet challenging environment which provides enormous opportunities for professional and personal growth.
What You'll Do
- Good C#/.NET development on microservice based architecture.
- Experience on Dockers and Kubernetes is required
- Good knowledge of OOPs concepts
- Good ASP.Net development & debugging experience
- Hands-on experience on RestAPIs
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Good knowledge in SQL server
- Experience in developing stored procedures
- Knowledge of WCF, WPF would be good
- Hands-on experience on Authorization & Authentication using OAuth & JWT.
- Experience with an agile development methodology, preferably Scrum.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
What We're Looking For
- Good exposure to Microsoft.NET technology stacks.
- Strong exposure to Enterprise Software Development
- Good exposure to MS SQL Server & SSRS
- Good knowledge of design & development of stored procedures
- Hands-on experience on TFS/GIT, Visual Studio, SSMS
- Well versed in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Strong Analytical & Problem-Solving skills.
- Experience in Angular JS, HTML 5, JS & CSS.
- OAUTH 2.0 & JWT authentication & authorization
- B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA /M. Tech. in Computer Science with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with an Agile development methodology, preferably Scrum.
Anaxi is Aristocrat Leisure Limited’s (ASX:ALL) dedicated online Real Money Gaming and Customer Experience Solutions business. Founded in 2022, Anaxi creates destinations where players can enjoy the excitement of online Real Money Gaming with confidence. Powered by the world’s greatest gaming content and the creativity of over 800 passionate people, Anaxi is on a mission to become the most trusted name in online RMG, globally. Anaxi: Experience Entertainment.
For more: www.anaxi.com
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd (ASX: ALL) is a top 20 Australian listed company, with 7000+ employees worldwide. Our company mission is to “bring joy to life through the power of play” across a growing range of land-based and digital entertainment channels every day. Our fast-growing business sits at the intersection of technology and creativity, with innovation embedded into every aspect of our business. Aristocrat’s business encompasses Aristocrat Gaming - the World’s #1 premium provider of casino games, innovative technology and customer experience solutions, along with Pixel United, a mobile games powerhouse. Pixel United boasts three world-leading game publishers in Product Madness, Plarium and Big Fish Games that collectively entertain millions of players every day. Our new Real Money Gaming (RMG) business aspires to become the third global operation within Aristocrat, and the world’s go-to destination for RMG.
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.