This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Software Engineer, Game Experiences
San Francisco, CA
4 months ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Software Engineer, Game Experiences
San Francisco, CA
- You will build best in class APIs, tools for game developers
- Advocate for high test coverage and contribute to unit, integration & E2E test suites
- You will use your excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence key partners
- You will mentor junior Engineers within the development team
- You will be a highly collaborative and supportive member of a high performing team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- You are proficient with at least one widely adopted single page application (SPA) architecture
- You possess 5+ years professional software development experience
- You have led development and provided technical engineering vision of medium to large sized applications
- Experience in performance tuning network connected applications
- Expert level React Native or React.js
- Experience writing C/C++ code for resource (cpu, memory) constrained devices
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.