This job might no longer be available.
Sr Program Manager - Fusion
26 days ago
Fusion powers EA Studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed. We are a global team and the largest studio within EA!
Reporting to the Head of Fusion Program Management, you will work with Senior Leaders across the company, to ensure we have clear understanding, communication, and successful delivery of impactful strategic initiatives. In this exciting and dynamic role, you will bring together workstreams of multidisciplinary individuals towards common purposes and ultimately contribute to the quality and scope of our EA game titles across a wide range of EA Studios including EA Sports, DICE, Respawn, and others.
- Help form new programs by actively participating in the process of investigating and problem solving for game development needs.
- Communicate program goals, status, risks, and plans to individuals of varying backgrounds and roles, at all business levels.
- Ensure metrics are defined and tracked with feedback mechanisms to evaluate the effectiveness of the program execution and outcomes.
- Perform change management that smooths adoption and minimizes resistance to optimizing strategic outcomes.
- Use retrospectives and other methods to evolve processes and future execution of strategic programs.
- You are a resourceful, measurements-focused, program management expert with demonstrated ability to influence technical partners and senior leaders.
- Experience establishing program structure, driving outcomes, and partnering with technical teams to implement high-level improvement strategies based on a data-driven approach.
- Proficiency in change management, process improvement, business analytics and project management.
- A workstyle that allows obstacles to be removed autonomously, with minimal management oversight.
- 5+ years Program Management experience in a distributed, software development team environment.
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $114,050 - $185,250 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.