Sr. Product Manager – Payment Solutions
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr. Product Manager – Payment Solutions
SummaryWe are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a passion for defining and collaborating with commercial and development teams in driving the product strategy. We are looking for a product manager with a strong foundation in designing new products in the financial industry. We will build a variety of products that encompass key payment experiences and knowledge in this area is crucial for this position.
This role will be at the core of defining a vision and executing a broad-based strategy encompassing a three to five-year detailed product roadmap. This individual will interact with senior management in all disciplines within the organization to lead and champion product planning exercises. The role will be responsible for ensuring product deadlines are consistently and reliably met. This position also entails market research, launch planning, and achieving growth and revenue targets.
The individual will work closely with customers, regulatory agencies, and the sales and marketing organizations to ensure that market requirements and customer needs are built-in to future product releases. The Product Manager will work to grow market share of the assigned product line in casino’s operations. This role will be at the forefront of Aristocrat’s continuing mission to maintain a dominant position in the market through effective and creative product evolution and strategy.
What you'll do
Championing new products and ideas within the organization with consideration of competitive factors, market demand, risk management, program economics, strategic fit, and operational complexity:
- Communicates product vision, strategic plans, and roadmaps to Executive Leadership.
- Define and communicates product positioning and value proposition messaging to regional commercialization teams.
- Establishes Strategic Product Roadmaps thru partnership with senior product and development leadership.
- Lead market intimacy activities - Customer validation and market feedback gathering to drive product planning.
- Thought leadership for Aristocrat Product portfolio and markets served.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
- In-depth experience in product management, strategy development, and writing business cases.
- Experience building consensus around that vision, and tactically executing to deliver the vision.
- Must be able to comprehend technical challenges, understand limitations and impact to the customer, and manage risk in reviewing technology options.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, especially with software developers, hardware engineers, project managers, and other product managers.
- The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of product development processes.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; welcomes the challenge of developing new ideas and approaches in a semi-unstructured environment.
- Must be a “team-player” with the ability to work within collaborative environments to organize and facilitate program reviews, roadmap reviews, new product initiation meetings and investigations, and business case reviews.
- Ability and desire to interact and engage in substantive dialogue with all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and market research skills.
- Must possess exceptional ethics, excellent judgment, and a desire to win.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Financial system is required.
- A strong understanding of the casino gaming market is critical.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.