Sr Product Manager, Esports
Redwood City California United States
10 days ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
We are building a global team to promote competitive gaming programs. We are looking for passionate individuals with the imagination to change and lead in the industry. Together we will inspire the world to play competitively and make stars of all our players.
A key part of the team is the Esports Sr. Product Manager. As the PM, you will be responsible for increasing in-game and out-of-game engagement for players at all levels from regional events to the big stage at the Majors for FIFA, Madden and Apex. This role will report to the Sr Director for Product Management, Esports.
You will write competitive gaming business cases, assist with creative briefs, establish technical conditions for Esports gameplay, and enable features for viewers and competitors in the Competitive Gaming ecosystem.
You will work with a cross functional team to ensure they are aligned, understand current priorities and promoting excellent collaboration with Game Development, Central Technology, Global Analytics, Consumer Insights, and Studio Central and Competitive Gaming teams.
You will maintain and communicate on the status of specific esports vision and provide regular updates to align partners across the organization on the progress and prioritization of our needs.
You will collate player feedback, interpret data, and analyze behavior of players and viewers and translate that into key initiative requirements. You will act as the go to point of contact for all Competitive Gaming features, prioritize the features for development and collaborate with Central teams to create a roadmap.
- B.S degree in a technical field or a vast technological understanding, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Articulate complex system designs in an understandable manner for partners.
- Reputation for being a collaborative partner and dedicated facilitator, with ability to organize and motivate work across multiple team boundaries
Highly desirable skills:
- Esports Managerial experience & player/follower