Sr. Product Manager - Enterprise Platforms
11 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
As our platform continues to grow, scaling up our internal operations is mission-critical for the business. Enterprise Platforms will build the required internal tooling for our teams to manage the Content funnel at scale. As a Sr. Product Manager for Enterprise Platforms, you will establish the roadmap for Salesforce CRM and other internal tools used by the Content organization. You will help our teams accelerate funnel progression while volumes continue to grow, improving both scalability and efficiency. You will build tools that allow teams to prioritize work for their Account portfolios and pipelines, improving return on investment with our inputs. You will also work with other Product and GTM teams across the business, making it easier for teams to share data and connect workflows to ease delivery of opportunities and services for our Partners.
- Develop tools and products to help our teams manage our Creator lifecycle, from opportunity pipelines, onboarding and general Account Health at scale.
- Set goals related to improved efficiency and scalability, building a 6-12 month Product Roadmap to help realize those goals. Sell your vision with Senior Management across the business to ensure adoption of the tools that are built.
- Write specs documenting process workflows and standard operating procedures with clear goals and success measurement. Work with internal Engineering and TPM teams to execute against the roadmap.
- Work with Analytics to build reporting for leadership to manage their Portfolio of accounts, creating a culture of continuous improvement with our Products and Operations.
- Work with other Product and Engineering teams on internal features that may require integration with other Products.
- 6+ years of work experience as a Product Manager , preferably on internal CRM tools like Salesforce.
- Strong written communication skills - able to connect a product vision with a strategy with clear goals designed to have our teams to manage operations at scale.
- History of building and shipping internal products designed to improve internal operational efficiencies.
- Strong track record dealing with ambiguity and driving clarity.
- You have customer obsession with the users of your product, driving incremental refinement and high internal CSAT.
- Experience managing a small team of Product Managers
- Experience with Tableau
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.