This job might no longer be available.
Sr Manager, Marketing Analytics
Montreal QC ca
9 months ago
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment industry, is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics to lead a team focused on E-Commerce, Uplay+ Subcription, Web Analytics and Marketing Analytics.
This person will be a high-performing individual with an analytical mind and strong interpersonal and communication skills. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can manage their time effectively and educate themselves while contributing to marketing investments performance.
What you'll do
- Partner with leaders across E-commerce, Uplay+ Subscription, Brand and Marketing channels to create comprehensive measurement, analytics plans, and data-driven POVs
- Manage a team of analysts supporting specific channels (e.g. Web, E-commerce, Uplay+ Subscription, Media, PR) and lead ongoing projects, ad-hoc analysis, reporting, dashboards, and insight generation
- Collaborate with E-Commerce and Uplay+ teams to develop and implement strategies for measurement, data governance and data quality management
- Develop robust analytic processes to inform decision-making, and recommend marketing strategies
- Implement solutions to measure and optimize the impact of marketing activities on sales and user engagement
- Synthesize data from various sources to deliver actionable insights and codify learnings as best practices
- Collaborate with business intelligence teams to maintain a data warehouse by providing clear requirements and timely data validations
- Coordinate Analytics projects (Tracking / Tagging, connecting technologies, coordinate with IT support teams)
What you bring
- Bachelor degree in a technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering), Master’s preferred; MBA a plus
- Minimum 7 years of professional related experience
- Minimum 2 years managing teams working in an analytics capacity
- Strong quantitative skills, and experience utilizing scientific analytic methods, qualitative methods, and quantitative analysis techniques, as well as predictive modeling
- Demonstrated success presenting complex qualitative and quantitative research data in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- In depth knowledge of SQL, Tableau and Excel
- Experience leading e-Commerce analytics initiatives
- Experience using web analytics to inform recommendations and insights
- Experience in programming and with Python, R or comparable statistical modeling tool is a plus
- Experience creating and maintaining a data warehouse is a plus
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.