This pride and commitment extends to the hardworking teams that make Zynga an incredible company and the best place to build your career. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and this commitment gives our team members equal opportunity to thrive.
The diversity of Zynga’s employees is a critical asset. The collective sum of the individual difference, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and our achievements.
Reporting into the Chief DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) Officer, the DEI & Social Impact Operations Sr. Manager will be responsible for the operations and performance of Zynga commitment to a $25 million dollar (US) Global DEI Social Impact Fund. This person must have experience with corporate giving and internal communications along with proficiency with the practices, policies, and procedures in a large corporate environment.
- Manage various 3rd-party partnerships
- Report on KPIs that measure the effectiveness of partnerships and giving programs.
- Direct Zynga’s operational efforts to support signature nonprofit partnerships, strategic initiatives and business engagement.
- Share updates and learnings on effective DEI and social impact strategies with broader business units and leadership boards to continue to improve processes and effectiveness.
- Identify best practices that will improve efficiency, effectiveness, and impact. Defines and deliver projects to introduce and institute those best practices
- Spearhead special social impact, internal communications and DEI projects for company as directed by CDEIO, as needed by any other group/ department/ business unit.
- Develop, manage and execute internal communication strategies for the broader DEI team.
Other Job Duties:
- Develop and implement projects and programs to achieve goals with the CDEIO andco-represent Zynga’s Social Impact Responsibility on the internal Crisis Management Team.
- Advise on disaster response strategy and execute recommended actions.
- Partner closely with Zynga’s Employee Resource Groups (ZERGs) to help influence and develop external partnership and programs related to the Social Impact Fund.
- Help manage global budget and annual planning process.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of prior relevant social impact and internal communications experience
- In-depth knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Giving Programs.
- Writing for internal communications.
- Developing slide decks for executive-level presentations.
- Experience with project management, strategic operations and strategy consulting.
- Excellent knowledge and ability to synthesize data into meaningful presentations
- Ability to perform with complete autonomy
- Good time-management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced lean environment
Additional Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion for and experience in any of the following spaces; DEI, Talent
- Acquisition/Recruitment, HR and/or Talent Management
- Proven track record of facilitating organization-wide initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Experience building out global programming in an organization where scaling for growth has been a feature
- Open to traveling for work as needed
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.