This job might no longer be available.
Sr. HR Generalist
3 months ago
Capcom U.S.A., Inc.
Sr. Human Resources Generalist
Date started in position
Sr. HR Director
Date of last Position Review:
The Sr. Human Resources Generalist under the supervision of Capcom USA’s Sr. HR Director, originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance work culture that emphasizes strategic alignment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the full life-cycle recruitment and organizational development. This role is critical in the Continuous improvement of the scope of HR services provided.
II. Supervision Exercised
III. Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Provides HR consultation to Capcom USA, Inc.
- The Sr. HR Generalist is responsible for the development and implementation of HR/personnel related services, policies, and programs; such as:
- Assist with the achievement of CUSA HR initiatives
- Performs full life-cycle recruiting, terminations and conducts exit interviews.
- Initial primary contact between Capcom USA and Beeline Employees and the Human Resources Department.
- Participation in Taskforce as assigned
- Recruiting and staffing
- Manage the administration of the Jobvite applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Will play a critical role in organizational planning and finding the best possible talent.
- Create or update job descriptions.
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning
- Development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct onboarding with new employees and regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Examples of such sources include, but are not limited to: Building networks to find qualified candidates, managing external recruiting agencies, and social media.
- Works within the HR Department to develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes compliance, quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Key partner with Sr. HR Director to determine employee development needs and implements and rolls out appropriate training
- Effectively listens and correctly diagnoses HR/Workforce Issues, formulates proposal(s) and drives and executes solutions for all CUSA related business, people and organizational matters.
- Provides consultation to CUSA management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, labor laws, and regulations. Provides necessary advice for executing compliance of aforementioned policies.
- Responsible for policy development and documentation; Maintains Employee Handbook and Corporate Policies.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Participates in conducting investigations for employee complaints or concerns when requested.
- Back up payroll processing when required.
- Other duties as required
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong Generalist background with broad knowledge of Human Resources in a diverse and multi-site organization
- Knowledge and development of company policies and guidelines is required
- Strong knowledge of FMLA, CFRA, EEO laws, ADA and other employment related State and Federal laws & regulations is required
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deal with complex issues is required
- Ability to make rational, realistic decisions using good reasoning and sound judgment is required
- Understanding of Discretion and Confidentiality is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships develop and deliver fair and equitable solutions is required
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) with a strong employee advocacy orientation is required
- Professional demeanor with excellent and timely follow-up with business partners is required
- Must be self-motivated and have an enhance ability to prioritize/plan in a fast paced environment is required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Ability to have a sensitive approach to difficult situations is required
- Well organized with the strong ability to prioritize and multi-task is required
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of management is required
- Assist in other areas of Human Resources as needed
- Travel required as needed
- Minimum Requirements
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- 4-8 years HR/Generalist experience with emphasis on business partnerships, employee advocacy, change management, and HR administration activities is required
- 2+ years Management/Leadership experience preferred
- Experience with Jobvite, ADP, BambooHR, or other HRIS a plus.
- Experience with Paylocity or other Payroll System a plus.
- Experience working in a Pan-Western company, multi-office, multi-time zone work environment is preferred.
- Video Game/entertainment industry experience is preferred.
Licenses, Certificates and Other
The employee must be able to work in an office environment, sitting and working on a PC for extended periods at a time.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance.
Work is generally performed in an office environment and the noise level is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Additional Information
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, knowledge, skills, abilities, or requirements, as any one position in this classification may be assigned some or all of these duties, in addition to other duties not explicitly listed here. The various duties, responsibilities and/or assignments of this position may be unevenly balanced and changed from time to time based upon matters such as, but not limited to, variations in shift schedules, work demands, seasons, service levels and management’s decisions on how to best allocate department resources. Any shift, emphasis or rebalancing of these assigned duties, responsibilities and/or assignments does not constitute a change in the job classification.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.