Sr. Gameplay Engineer
18 days ago
Do you love building games? Do you enjoy making something engaging and magical happen on the screen? Have you built some excellent gameplay systems?
We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Engineer to help us craft the future of Zynga. We are a small game studio in San Francisco with a team of veteran game developers. At Zynga, we value diversity and support work-life balance. We have great benefits, an open vacation policy, and flexible schedules.
- Understand game designs and make them a reality.
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and artists to craft a great user experience
- Decide what’s needed and take the lead on building and polishing it.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable working in C++.
- Have built multiple gameplay systems and shipped them to users.
- At home working in a large game engine such as Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience building RPG gameplay systems.
- Experience shipping on a major console like XBox or PlayStation.
- Love and passion for gaming.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Flexible working hours
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.