Sr Game Analyst
16 days ago
What We Do:
Founded by an incredible entrepreneurial team, including the Co-Founder and former CEO of YouTube, the Founder and former CEO of Zappos, and the Co-Founder and Chief Creative for BLITZ Agency - our current CEO, GreenPark is the first sports and esports metaverse where fans connect, compete, and level up with one another. Here, you suit up, get recruited by your favorite team and go head-to-head against your rivals in epic battles. Now you can prove, once and for all, that you are the MVF (Most Valuable Fan)! Make game predictions, play mini games, and join a virtual Watch Party to cheer on your favorite team. Collect digital trading cards of your favorite players, level them up, unlock rewards, challenge friends to mini games and deck your Greenie out in your best gear. We are currently partnering with Riot Games, the LCS, NBA, La Liga with other esports & sports leagues coming soon.
Game Industry Senior Analyst
GreenPark seeks a skilled, experienced, and energetic Senior Game Analyst to join the team!
The successful candidate will have substantial experience using Tableau and SQL to analyze player monetization, engagement, and retention in multi-million player mobile, online or console games. This position will report to the SVP Analytics.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys combining their analytic skills, business acumen, and understanding of games to provide our creative team, business leaders and corporate partners with the data and insights that will drive success. The candidate should enjoy both working with people and performing technical analyses.
Primary Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Work with creative teams and business leaders to develop user-configurable reports, dashboards, and data-driven alerts to provide insight into player behavior and game performance.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of monetization, engagement, retention and acquisition issues.
- Work with Green Park’s corporate partners to develop meaningful visualizations and reports on fan behavior.
- Provide colleagues with information about the value and use of analytics and guide them in understanding the results.
- Be a champion for the principles of self-service analytics, data democratization and data-driven decision-making across the company.
- BS/MS in quantitative discipline required (math, physics, statistics, computer science, engineering, economics, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years of experience with game analytics.
- Tableau mastery.
- Strong SQL scripting skills and experience.
- Strong Python coding skills and experience.
- Proficiency in working with terabyte-scale data sets is required.
- Exceptional analytical ability and business judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Google BigQuery is a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian products; Jira and Confluence is a plus.
- Experience with machine learning tools, such as DataRobot, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, TPOT, R is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on, collaborating and learning right away
- Locations: Although our headquarters is in Los Angeles, we are currently a remote workforce in California, Washington, Texas, North Carolina, Nevada and New York. Flex work options coming in 2022
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As an early team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of
- Salary: A competitive salary with stock options
- Benefits: Currently offering employee-created benefits covering Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, LTD/STD, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life Insurance, EAP and home office stipend
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
Who We Are:
Sports is more than a game, and so are we. Genuine collaboration, integrity and heartfelt camaraderie is what makes us a true team. We believe in the success of our company, partner relations and that our player community must ultimately be driven by the strength of our inclusivity, diversity and integrity. We believe that we must be the global community that we are building for. This is what creates the Future of Fandom. This is what makes us GreenPark.
Where You Can Find Us:
Try GreenPark for yourself and let us know what you think! Check us out on the app stores: iOS & Android
Check out our website to get even more details on who we are and what’s coming! https://greenparksports.com/
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.
Please note: Individuals must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.