Sr Experience Designer - UI
8 days ago
XD - SENIOR UI DESIGNER
We are looking for a Senior Interface Designer to join our mobile game team.
Our sports mobile teams are founded on inclusivity, innovation, and creativity with a mission to bring immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices to millions of gamers around the world. With teams located in Canada, Romania, and the United States, we are powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
You will report to the Senior Art Director and work directly with our art team to lead the user experience of a new title in development.
We are considering on-site and hybrid working options, and welcome full-time remote candidates who are within a three hour time difference to the Pacific Time Zone to apply.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead the visual language of the UI that includes iconography, typography, visual hierarchy, brand expression and motion.
- Shape the UI design system to help ensure that players enjoy the game while navigating its interface.
- Lead and mentor a team of artists in a collaborative environment.
- Provide high fidelity UI screens and components that align with the product's experience goals, brand, usability and accessibility standards.
- Communicate progress and project plan with leadership team and other partners.
- Work with the XD Director, Art Director, Marketing and Brand leaders in the development of style guide materials.
What you'll need:
- 6+ years in Mobile UI design with multiple shipped products, and 3+ years of managing small to medium art teams.
- Related post-secondary education, with preference towards a Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or similar.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Axure, Sketch, Zeplin, Flinto, or Proto io
- Efficient at presenting and rationalizing design strategy and decisions to diverse audiences.
- An awareness of current design and art trends.
- Experience creating, contributing to and working with Design Systems.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- An understanding of 3D asset creation.
- Experience with user research methodologies and user data analysis.
- Experience in fast iteration live service on a live product