Sr Engineer I
10 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr Engineer I
SummaryWe are looking for experienced software developer who is passionate about designing, creating and delivering high impact casino games to our global customers. You will be part of a Studio with talented team of Artists, Game Mathematicians, Game Developers and test engineers. The Studio puts a strong emphasis on quality, individual ownership and values engineers who take pride in developing games.
The role involves development of casino games for different cabinets and markets. The role provides challenge of complexity (arts integration, complex game mathematics, compliance requirements etc.) and variety (different cabinets, markets and languages). Each game is different and you will be challenged each time.
Your work will directly impact the games delivery to different markets.
Below are the Key Performance Measurements:
• Analysis of games requirements with technical leads and game designers
• Development of slot games for different cabinets and markets
• The development process involves coding, code reviews, unit testing and memory profiling
• Key performance measurements are game quality and time to market
What you'll do
· Minimum 4 years of software development experience
· Excellent programming skills in C++ under Linux operating system
· Good skills in Object oriented design, algorithms and data structures
· Good understanding of Software development life cycle and software engineering principles
What we're looking for
· Computer Science education (B Tech/BE/MCA)
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.