Sr. Engineer - Continuous Improvement Manufacturing Operations
6 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr. Engineer - Continuous Improvement Manufacturing Operations
SummaryThe Continuous Improvement Senior Engineer is a hands-on role and works with the manufacturing operations to improve production processes and warehouse operations using lean manufacturing and other improvement concepts. Typical job duties include collecting production data, analyzing outputs, and determining corrective courses of action to promote safety, quality, and efficiency. The position requires a bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, engineering, or a related field, as well as experience in lean methodology and world class manufacturing (WCM) principles. Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and mathematics skills with an exposure to return-on-investment (ROI) techniques are highly desirable in this role
What you'll do
- Assist in production operations to drive improvement in manufacturing efficiencies by utilizing continuous improvement techniques.
- Be responsible for managing and leading continuous improvement projects with cross-functional teams
- Apply Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools and methodology throughout the manufacturing facility and processes.
- Implement tools such as A3, Six Sigma, DMAIC, 6S, Standard operating work, Gemba, Kaizen
- Drive the standardization of processes and implementation of metrics and best practices.
- Analyze First Pass yield of various manufacturing work streams and drive focused Kaizen events to reduce defects.
- Work with quality and manufacturing engineering to propose poke-yoke methods in inspections as applicable.
- Own KPI targets as related to Continuous Improvement.
- Assist in setting annual operational targets and drive improvements to achieve those
- Identify and implement new technologies, specification of requirements, Capex
- justification, planning and implementation.
- Prepare presentations and training material based on World Class Manufacturing techniques to support Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement guidelines.
- 4-5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment related to electro-mechanical products or white goods
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or related,
- Advanced degree or certification in Lean preferred
- Hands on technical problem solver. Should be able to demonstrate end-to-end approach in any lean/problem solving projects and industry-standard methodology.
- Strong PC skills with Microsoft office and Visio
- Direct experience of leading & project-managing cross functional teams. Strong facilitation, team building, listening and communication skills.
- CI experience in both Production AND warehouse operations
- Preparing and supporting executive level presentations
- Certified LEAN or Six Sigma-Green or Black Belt
- Process performance analysis using process mining applications such as Signavio PI, Celonis, Opera, Apromore, My Invenio, would be highly regarded
- Process simulation analysis using Signavio or other process transformation platforms.
- Experience understanding/capturing process design using BPMN 2.0 within Signavio, or other process modelling tools e.g. Visio, ARIS, BIC, would be highly regarded.
- Understanding of Business Process Management (BPM) concepts would be highly regarded
- Training experience
What we're looking for
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.