Sr Animator II
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr Animator II
• We’re looking for an experienced Animator, who would be contributing in the area of innovative gaming Animations throughout production cycle.
• Who would be ensuring consistency and quality of animation/design work across the project teams.
• Comprehending Art briefs well and quickly, Conceptualizing and producing creative Animations/ Artwork.
Team and its function.
• You will be a seeding member of a team for handling creative Animation tasks back in India and later would be part of a small team responsible for building and maintaining creations.
• You are expected to be responsive to remote direction and responsible for making changes as requested in a timely manner. Communicate complex art and animation related issues in a succinct and forthright manner to team members both locally and remotely.
• You would be adding value to all aspects of the creative production pipeline from concept through pre-production, production till post-production.
• You will play a key role in providing consistent high quality digital Artwork and Animation on innovative gaming products as briefed and directed from Chief Concept creator & Art Director. Conceptualize new art and animation products in accordance with art brief.
• As this would be a seeding role hence it has all potential to develop astonishing products and contribute towards co-workers skill development.
• Opportunity for continuous improvements.
What you'll do
- Highly motivated and self-organized member who has zeal to create exceptional Artwork.
- Possesses advanced and applied understanding of artistic / animation principles (colour, form, perspective, layout, timing, anticipation, squash and stretch etc)
- High level of competency in delivering outcomes using key graphic packages (Spine, 3D Studio Max, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator,), and a good understanding of the digital environment that they operate within.
- Good English, communication skills.
- Adaptive behavior.
- Responsible and flexible in undertaking tasks.
- Demonstrates integrity & organizational behavior.
What we're looking for
- Minimum 4-5 years computer experience using related programs
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in a commercial Art / Animation environment, relevant skills (industry experience, tools we use, programming languages, etc.)
- A Formal Graphic Design or Animation Qualification
- Expertise in the use of key programs – 3D studio Max, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Strong conceptual and traditional drawing skills along with good understanding of Art and Animation principles.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.