Solutions Engineer (Publishing Operations)
1 month ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 7 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
We’re looking for talented individuals interested in supporting and helping our studios launch hit games to millions of people worldwide to join the publishing operations team of 5 solution engineers. You will be responsible for the day to day support of Voodoo games’ lifecycle for our partner studios from all around the world! You will also ensure the continuous improvement of our internal gaming tech from a user experience and technical standpoint. This is a very exciting hybrid role that requires adaptability, ability to jump from one topic to another and prioritize and good project management skills. This role is office based (3 days onsite in Paris/ 2 days remote).
If you’re not afraid to face challenging problems every day and to be at the center of all the games testing and scaling action, then this is the job for you!
- Operations support: you will enable hundreds of talented game studios to deliver hit games played by millions of people
- Gaming tech tools: You’ll be at the heart of the action, helping to build and maintain the tools that ensure the game testing process runs smoothly for all our partner studios
- Strategic projects: develop new tech and tools to improve the team’s and company’s workflows
- Provide daily tech and non-tech support to our studios (answer studio questions, create knowledge base content, troubleshoot ongoing issues)
- Initiate studios to our full scale tech solutions and products, and be their tech reference throughout integrations (Unity SDKs, plugins, AB testing and publishing platforms…)
- Develop and maintain in-house Unity SDKs used by hundreds of studios
- Create, curate and organize the Tech documentation, knowledge base and Tech FAQs
- Come up with creative new ways of fixing existing issues
- Collaborate with key business teams (Publishing Managers, UA, Monetization…) as well as third-party partners (Meta, Apple, Google, GameAnalytics…)
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills and team player mindset
- Fluent English
- Mid-level expertise in Unity/C#
- As a critical thinker you have the ability to look at the big picture, identify problems in workflows and processes, drive them to a resolution and troubleshoot technical issues
- A good balance between technical abilities and client-facing soft skills
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in Software/Tech engineering and/or a Tech Customer Support role in gaming or adtech
- Experience in other programming languages (Objective C, Swift, Python, Java)
- Previous experience in and exposure to the game production process
- Experience in web development
- Fluent French
Competitive salary upon experience
Comprehensive relocation package (including visa support)
Swile Lunch voucher
Gymlib (100% borne by Voodoo)
Premium healthcare coverage SideCare, for your family is 100% borne by Voodoo
Child day care facilities (Les Petits Chaperons rouges)
Wellness activities in our Paris office
Unlimited vacation policy
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.