Software QA Associate Engineer
7 days ago
The Localization Research Labs within Keywords Studios is supporting the company developing several tools and integration between the global systems (BPS, Netsuite, Salesforce, Cronos, Coretime, etc.). You will be responsible for ensuring that the software created by the developers is fit for purpose and any bug is removed within the software before it gets deployed to everyday user. You will be responsible for the management of a small international software testing team within the organization.
Working both with the end users and the software development team, you will be responsible for the development of test plans, automated test frameworks and the overall quality of the end product.
Your test team will also be responsible for creating documentation/guides for the end-users and supporting them through the Jira Service Desk platform, providing help, documentation and escalating the issues to the Development Team.
- Analyze use cases and create/update test cases.
- Execute different levels of testing (End to end testing, Graphical interface testing, Regression testing, Usability Testing, etc.)
- Development of Automated testing methodologies and frameworks.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide Support and Documentation.
- Collaborate closely with Business Users and Software Developers.
- Plan and prioritize Test Plans both Manual and Automated for the Testing Team.
- Liaise with the software and DevOps teams
- Champion software testing within the Information Systems group.
- A Diploma/Degree in Computers or a numerate discipline, alternatively ITQSB Qualifications are considered.
- 1 years' experience in manual software testing, web or desktop applications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience of designing test cases an advantage.
- Comfortable with structured testing methodology.
- Expertise with Test Case Management software (e.g., SpiraTest).
- Knowledge of Agile Testing and the Software Development Life cycle
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira Software, Jira ServiceDesk).
- Experience of end-to-end testing on cloud-based Business Process Systems is a distinct advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore, we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, a high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.