15 days ago
Valkyrie Entertainment is currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our highly-talented team to help us deliver high quality, exciting, and, most importantly, fun games.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Write well architected and performant code
- Contribute to key technical discussions
- Contribute to broader architecture and software design discussions
- Ensure delivery of all scheduled tasks
- Write and maintain documentation for all created systems
- 5+ years of game development experience on PC, console, or mobile titles
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals
- Excellent C# coding ability
- Demonstrable backend development experience
- Demonstrable cloud development experience
- Demonstrated ability of scoping all work from concept to delivery
- Unity development for iOS and Android
- Passion and enthusiasm for the video game industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Shipped titles
- Dev-ops orchestration
Check out our website at https://valkyrie-entertainment.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Valkyrie Entertainment is an independent video game developer in Seattle. Since 2002, we have worked with world-class game developers and publishers to provide efficient, creative solutions and content of the highest quality for their needs.
We are currently working on several AAA titles alongside our partners, including the next iteration of God of War, as well as in-house projects in Unity 3d and Unreal Engine for both mobile and console platforms.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.