Are you a Software Engineer? Do you love video games? Are you looking to take that passion for video games and transform it into a career? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Streamline Studios, a leading video game development company based in Kuala Lumpur is looking for passionate, highly motivated and talented engineers to join our growing internal tools, development team. You’ll be working alongside video game developers and artists on the latest games and tech, making their lives easier through smart automation of their tools and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining our web-based project management tool Streamframe.
- Building and improving other internal tools for our game development pipeline, working daily with our video game developers and artists to improve and automate their day-to-day tasks.
- Confronting and solving unique and unexpected engineering challenges specific to the games industry.
- You love technology, and you're constantly keeping up with what's out there.
- You like to be challenged.
- Autonomous and able to work in small teams with limited supervision/guidance.
- Able to multitask and manage multiple assignments at a time.
- You like to leave code better than how you found it.
- Comfortable with HTTP, server-side technologies (NodeJs, PHP, RDBMS, etc), and building RESTful APIs.
- Some experience with modern frontend frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular, or other.
- Basic understanding of profiling, optimization, and debugging.
- Familiar with containerization and container orchestration technology such as Docker, Amazon ECS, Kubernetes, etc.
- Built mobile apps with React Native or Flutter.
- Written automated tests with test suites such as Jest, Mocha, Cypress, Storybook, etc.
- Experience using AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, or other relevant cloud hosting infrastructures.
- Experience in the development and/or operation of online services or games.
- Knowledge of Linux system administration.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Note: By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice and consent to the processing of your personal data by Streamline.