3 days ago
Job Posting TitleSoftware Engineer
What you'll do
We are looking for an Engineer/Sr Engineer to develop amazing games for various platform iOS/Android/Web on Unity. Should be an enthusiastic game developer with eye for details and at heart with game UI design, UI/UX, audio/video, animation, gameplay and physics aspects. A solid team player that loves building amazing products/games.
You will be joining a team that lives to make the greatest games in the industry. If you are a creative thinker with an analytical mind; if you love your craft and are dedicated to making your work and yourself better every day, then you are certainly an individual that we want to hire.
Your role will be to work as individual contributor and also help mentoring other team members . You will be responsible for owning complete game development cycle for your game, interacting with multiple stakeholders for understanding game requirements and helping your peers and other team members to understand those requirements to build great games,
- Excellent knowledge of Unity
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Working knowledge in timelines, animations, visual and audio effects, user interface and dialog.
- Experience on spine tool is a plus
- Work as a technical expert by owning 3 to 4 games portfolio on yearly basis with the help of your peers/leads
- Working as a role model on any critical problem at the critical juncture of time
- Deep sense of owning your work and prioritizing business and team goals ahead of your self interest
- Interacting with global stakeholders on periodic/regular basis for understanding changing project requirements and accommodating that by clearly analyzing change, evaluating time required to change and help ship game in estimated timelines
- Provide expertise and help team members with technical guidance throughout SDLC and ensure on-time delivery of high-quality products
- Help team to unblock from any critical problem
- Provide coaching, training and mentor your peers and team
- Work closely with leads/managers locally and globally in planning and execution by communicating complexity and time estimates.
- Reviewing code for different game
What we're looking for
- Experience in gaming domain is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3 to 8 years of work experience
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.