17 days ago
Job Posting TitleSoftware Engineer
SummaryThe Software Engineer works in an Agile/Waterfall based software development environment in creating robust platforms and innovative gaming products for current and emerging markets. She/he is responsible for code development, debugging, testing, and integration of software products. This engineer is expected to work under significant supervision of a senior developer.
What You'll Do
- Follows a disciplined Agile/Waterfall software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing and defect fixing of products
- Assists senior developers with the design of various software components, applications, and services
- Works with senior staff to develop code that adheres to the written specifications
- Participates in peer reviews of code design and written code as assigned.
- Documents new/modified code, and develops/automates unit and integration tests to verify the changes
- Analyzes existing software to debug and troubleshoot field issues that may arise
- Participates as required in process improvement initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- Understanding and utilization of C++ / C#
- Computer Science Education (Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or related field).
- Software development experience with object-oriented design.
- Knowledge and implementation of software engineering best practices
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and be team oriented.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.