This job might no longer be available.
Software Engineer (Unity)
Bengaluru KA IN
14 days ago
GSN Games is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in Bangalore!
Jackpot! About the GSN Games Casino Studio:
Slots, bingo, cards, and more! Work on incredible games, including a top-10 grossing app, alongside the best in the business.
What You’ll Do:
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation of game functionality as per design documents and specifications. Additionally, you will provide inputs on design and architecture keeping in the mind the best practices for development.
- You will communicate with all the team members to establish pipeline and integrate art assets, taking into account the game roadmap.
- You will work closely with the game designers and artists to enable the designers and artists to express their creativity within the game.
- You will assist your project lead by providing regular feedback on implementation issues and possible improvements to game design.
- You will actively suggest and implement the best solutions in the development process and in the game systems. Also, you will address bugs and other technical issues identified for subsequent release.
- You will be responsible for technical documentation.
- 1-3 Year experience with Mobile/Unity3D platform and ecosystem.
- Strong at solving logical problems & C# programming.
- Good knowledge of computer science fundamentals & concepts.
- A natural flair for writing well-structured, optimal, and maintainable quality code.
- Basic understanding of programming best practices.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiarity with build systems.
- Knowledge of using version control systems like Git.
- Experience using debugging and profiling tools.
- Familiar with mobile native languages like objective-c, Java, C++, etc.
- Passionate about games, especially in playing mobile games.