This job might no longer be available.
Senior Game Developer - Unity (Gurgaon or Bangalore)
1 year ago
Keywords Studios, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 70+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 11,000 employee strength located across 5 continents and 23 countries. The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Keywords Studios is comprised of many individual brands, all with something unique to offer our clients. The studios are integrated into the Group by Service Line and use the operating systems and tools deployed by those services lines to ensure people and projects can operate across studios and across geographies.
For more info please refer to https://www.keywordsstudios.com/
- Build and maintain production-quality C#
- Debug and ﬁx any issues in a large multithreaded code base
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to build new or augment existing features in game projects
- Invent, extend, and maintain features, workﬂows, and tools
- Provide written documentation as required
- Communicate issues that could disrupt schedules with Technical Lead
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Expertise in C#
- Hands on experience in Unity with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Applied 3D math skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction when necessary
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience shipping a game to release
- Familiarity with game console development (PlayStation, Xbox, or Switch)
- Good understanding of coding in C++
- 3+ years of game development experience
- Practical knowledge of the rendering pipeline
- Familiarity with Unity's Scriptable Render Pipeline
- Knowledge of rigid body physics
- Familiarity with performance proﬁling tools and optimization
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Free Cab Facility within Hiring Zones for GGN location
- Mediclaim cover for Self & Family
- Night Allowance for employees working in Shift after 5pm (IST)
- Lunch / Dinner provided at subsidized rates.