This job might no longer be available.
Software Engineer (Python)
1 month ago
Wargaming is looking for a skilled Software Engineer to join our team. We are the Operation and Support Tools team.
One of the values of our company is our happy players. To make it real, hundreds of customer support specialists are available 24/7. Operation and Support Tools team provides support specialists with all the tools necessary for work. Among them such things as interfaces to manage player accounts and tools for dynamic generation of such interfaces. Also we develop automations and bots that help players with their problems with no people being attracted.
Our projects have integrations with almost all Wargaming services.
Should you become a part of our team, you will learn how the Wargaming Platform works on the other side of the browser.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with business analysts and other teams to develop requirements for new features.
- Develop features and be responsible for their delivery.
- Setup monitoring and testing of our services to better understand their real time health.
- Participate in code review.
- Participate in planning, retrospectives and other team activities.
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of Python.
- General understanding of server-client architecture and network.
- Experience working with database management systems (mysql, postgresql).
- Experience working with Git.
- Basic knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of English language – Intermediate (B1 or higher).
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Expertise in common frameworks (e.g. Django, aiohttp, FastAPI) and infrastructure (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka , Clickhouse)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration systems (e.g. TeamCity/Jenkins/Bamboo)
The salary range for this role in Vilnius is 4300–5800 € (gross) per month.
Note that this salary range is valid for Lithuania, for other locations it might be different.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Vilnius include:
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Meal Allowance
- Premium Private Health Care (with Gym training / Wellness program…)
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.