Software Engineer (Multiple Openings)
3 months ago
We are looking for Software Engineers to join our team as we work on a new form of multiplayer entertainment, revolutionizing the way we create, play, and share gameplay experiences.
- Analyze product needs and then design, test and develop backend code to implement those concepts, tools, and processes.
- Collaborate with store managers and product owners, including finance, to create tools and pipelines.
- Ensure, monitor, and troubleshoot the existing backend code to ensure it continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing.
- Participate with other backend and web engineers in code reviews, process improvements, and recommendations of new technology.
- Document every aspect of this system as reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Position requires master’s degree in computer science or a related field and four years of backend development and programming experience.
- Experience must include:
- Maintaining and improving a live service
- Working with Azure and/or gcloud in multiple regions
- Working with social media concepts
- Working with cloud databases.
Job Site: San Mateo, CA