Software Engineer II
24 days ago
- We are looking for Software engineers with experience in designing, implementing and running production services. You will be part of the ML team. You are not required to have ML experience, we will teach you machine learning if you are interested.
- Design and develop product features using Python and Clojure
- Write design specifications, and figure out test, deployment and scaling plans
- Collaborate with Machine Learning Engineers for productionizing ML models
- Develop data pipelines using Kafka and Spark
- While we don’t require machine learning experience, it’s a bonus to find someone who has experience in building a machine learning platform
- Mentor people in the team & organisation
- 3+ years of server-side software development experience
- Experience in designing, implementing and running production services
- Proficient in any one of the programming languages: Python, Java
- Interested in learning functional programming languages like Clojure
- Production experience in running any of the following databases at scale: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch etc
- Knowledge of writing efficient SQL queries over Big Data
- Handy with the shell and automation tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Projects that you can work on -
- Work closely with the Data Science team to build Helpshift’s AI Projects based on deep learning and generative AI
- Scale/Refine existing Machine Learning products such as Helpshift Smart Intents, Quick Search bot and Insights
- Hybrid setup
- Worker's insurance
- Paid Time Offs
Other employee benefits to be discussed by our Talent Acquisition team in India
Helpshift embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.