Software Engineer-Gameplay (Blue Mammoth Games)
17 days ago
Our studio develops online games with demanding networking requirements that serve huge player bases. We are looking for an extremely talented software engineer to join our team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help enhance and create new gameplay systems
- You will help support the content team as we craft new legends, maps, and game modes
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- You must be an excellent software engineer. You must be an independent problem solver
- You must be able to work closely in a team of artists and programmers to develop fun, technically robust games
- Being a gamer yourself is a big plus.
- Previous work in a game studio is a plus
- Knowledge of C/C++ is a plus
Ubisoft and Blue Mammoth Games are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Founded in 2009 by industry veterans, Blue Mammoth Games is a Ubisoft studio in Atlanta,Georgia. Blue Mammoth developed and published Brawlhalla, now available on all platforms including mobile. At Blue Mammoth, you'll find the friendliness, energy, and opportunity of an independent game developer with the professionalism and stability of a long established studio. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and relocation help.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.