Software Engineer, CXS Development
19 days ago
Job Posting TitleSoftware Engineer, CXS Development
SummaryAs a Software Engineer you will be part of a brand-new team that will be focused specifically on our Loyalty & CX mobile applications. If you are looking for a position that will allow you to grow from within, this is the one as we plan to expand this team throughout the year! Your role will include reviewing and creating new codes for the applications as needed. This role is ideal for candidates with 4-6 years of experience in building large scale software platform
You will be working with multiple global teams of professionals from a wide range of backgrounds like Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on system architecture and interface development. Participate in the implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards. You should be work well in a team environment.
What You'll Do
- Analyzing, coding, writing and running unit tests, and debugging complex service-oriented systems.
- Perform analysis and provide technical recommendations for internal bugs and field issues.
- Follow company and team guidelines while working on a problem or implementing a feature.
- Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on assigned modules.
- Ability to take on tasks and drive to completion while working with stakeholders as needed
- Good inter-personal skills. Should be a good team player.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in building and front-end applications, UI frameworks using Angular 4+, HTML5, Java Script
- 4+ years of deep .NET development (C#) development experience including cross-platform communication technologies such as Rest APIs
- 2+ years of database design, SQL programming, and performance tuning experience.
- Experience with an agile development methodology
- Experience with cloud technology like Kubernetes, Dockers on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Good Debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good experience of CI/CD processes, tool and technologies.
- Location: working remotely at first but the company is working on a London based office that will then turn this role into a hybrid one.
- Experience working on development projects utilizing agile development techniques
- Working experience of Enterprise Service Bus
- Working experiences of Micro Services
- Proficiency in work tracking tools such (Jira, TFS)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with virtual teams (e.g. onshore/offshore model) is a plus
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies
- B. Tech. / B.E. / MCA /M. Tech. in Computer Science with 3+ years of relevant experience.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.