Software Development Engineer
28 days ago
Job Posting TitleSoftware Development Engineer
SummaryThe Software Engineer works in an Agile/Scrum based software development environment in creating robust platforms and innovative gaming products for current and emerging markets. She/he is responsible for code development, debugging, testing, and integration of software products. This engineer is expected to work under significant supervision of a senior developer.
What you'll do
- Follows a disciplined Agile/Scrum software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing and defect fixing of products
- Assists senior developers with the design of various software components, applications, and services
- Works with senior staff to develop code that adheres to the written specifications
- Participates in peer reviews of code design and written code as assigned.
- Documents new/modified code, and develops/automates unit and integration tests to verify the changes
- Analyzes existing software to debug and troubleshoot field issues that may arise
- Participates as required in process improvement initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
- Understanding and utilization of C++ / C#
- Computer Science Education (Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or related field)
- Software development experience with object-oriented design
- Knowledge and implementation of software engineering best practices
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication, and customer service skills
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and be team oriented
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.