Software Developer in Test - Austin or Remote
3 days ago
Job Posting TitleSoftware Developer in Test - Austin or Remote
SummaryAre you ready for the exciting next step in your career? Are you a great Software Developer in Test with a passion for quality and a solid grasp of how to test software? If you answered yes to those questions, then Aristocrat is the place for you!
We are actively seeking an SDET with a strong passion for web technology and the ability to work well with a team of high caliber professionals from a wide range of backgrounds. The Digital Game Services Team headquartered in the Austin is responsible for creating the tools that enable our studios to bring casino games to web and mobile platforms.
What you'll do
· Debugging, issue identification, unit testing and issue resolution for test framework, individual automation tools and automation scripts
· Re-implementing current test framework to integrate with new studio environment, backend, middleware, and game
· Creating and executing automation scripts that are embedded with API tests and that test user scenarios; detecting issues via automation and submitting detailed bugs
· Creating, troubleshooting, improving CI scripts and extending CI coverage
· Integrating 3rd party device farm to work with proprietary test harness and CI
· Integrating 3rd party performance testing software to work with proprietary test harness and CI
· Executing Load testing, Math Verification and Performance testing, including debugging, issue identification, submitting detailed bugs and Load/math/performance test-tool issue resolution
· Timely documentation automation guides for QA audience, dev audience or business audience, or other documentation as requested
· Creation of technical test plans and QA technical design overview documents
· Assisting other QA members with performing Load testing, Performance testing and test harness usage or other tasks
· Assisting developers or other SDETs in code reviews
· Willing to run early morning weekly meetings with direct-hire teammates in India (typically 1-2 / week
What we're looking for
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.