Software Developer - Client Technology
15 days ago
Miniclip is looking for a Software Developer to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio.
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid level software developer to integrate into an agile, highly effective and skilled team. You will be developing cutting edge mobile technology that is used in games played by tens of millions of users!
Your work will include:
- Research, design, develop and maintain high-quality code solutions to be used across our portfolio games.
- Develop cross platform solutions for iOS, Android and Mac
- Develop in-house tools and libraries that support our game development process
- Cooperate with specialists from multiple areas of the business (development, business intelligence, data engineers, marketing, and others...)
- Continuously learn and challenge your own skillset.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who embraces teamwork and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience in mobile development
- Experience in C++
- Experience in developing reliable APIs used by multiple projects
- A strong focus in code quality, stability, testing and documentation
- Very good written and spoken English
The following skills are desirable but not essential (if you have them, don’t forget to mention them):
- Experience in game development
- Experience in C# or Unity
- Experience in Automation and Quality Assurance
- Experience in developing libraries that are used by other applications
- Experience in Objective-C
- Experience in Python or other scripting language
- Contributions to open-source projects
To apply please submit your CV with your cover letter explaining why you want to be part of our team.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The Company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. As of April 2020, Miniclip has more than 60 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), and Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) to the Miniclip Group.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com